Monday, July 6, 2009

3 Envelope Roast...

Unfortunately, I don't remember what site I got this off of, but I did use it from somewhere it is not my recipe.

1 envelope Italian Dressing Mix
1 envelope Ranch Dressing Mix
1 envelope Brown Gravy Mix
2 cups water
2 - 4 lb roast

Mix all envelopes and water and pour over the roast in a crockpot. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 6 hours. Take meat out and cut or shred depending on your preference (I shredded). Then serve with rice or mashed potatoes. Add a little flour to the leftover juice to thicken it and make a gravy. It turns into a very flavorful and delicious dish. SUPER SIMPLE!!

I used the leftover roast for Kim's baked chimichangas a few days later and it turned out great!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds delicious! I'll try it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made this a couple weeks ago and had Mark's Mom, and brothers family for dinner. EVERYONE loved it. I will use this again for sure! Thanks Stacy!

    ReplyDelete